I love teaching and training. I prepare my presentations using Apple's soft and hardware, which gives visually excellent results. Read about my setup via The Sweet Setup.
My current educational activities involve a series of lectures for General Practitioners. In collaboration with RenaissanceEvents and Tania Loveday we will restart training sessions soon.
Feedback from previous productivity and time management sessions:
- "Dear Team, Just to pass on my thanks to you and Toomas- the session I attended recently at Bar Hill has been the most transformative I've been to in years."
- "Exciting, interactive, motivating and provided empowerment & self-organisation, Thank you!"
- "Really useful, especially looking at how to get rid of unimportant tasks."
- "A chance to look at and challenge the way you manage your workload."
- "A really lovely speaker and fascinating topic, best session I have been to!"
- "Really interesting with a nice friendly style. Some apps to research now! Very useful tips on effective delegation."
I have given "Productivity and Time Management for a Healthcare Leader on 21 Century - How to get things done and stay sane?" seminar at the Masters Course at The Exeter University Medical School in 2019 and 2020 with excellent feedback!
ACS and Cardiology Update: Feedback from previous sessions:
- "Further ECG training. Where to find tools was helpful. Very good speaker, very engaging."
- “Why older people might not have chest pain in ACS most useful!"
- "A little bit quick and a lot of information to absorb but lots of good ECGs and information"
- "Brilliant speaker!"
I also run a cardiology update sessions for GPs and nurse practitioners.
Previously I have given training sessions to General Practitioners in collaboration to Menarini Pharma UK to raise awareness and skills in ACS and Stable Angina and about the usage of DOAC's and Dabigatran requested by Boehringer Ingelheim UK. I have given ECG teaching on a General Practice Study Days organised by Kayonesse Conferences. I gave a productivity training talk on Regional Specialist Registrar's Study Day In Newmarket.For arrangements and fees, please email me via the email icon on top of the page.