I cover all aspects of heart-related problems in adults. Chest pain, angina, heart attacks, rhythm disturbances, palpitations, heart failure, arterial hypertension and pacemakers belong to my profile. I am developing slender techniques (kidney-friendly small volume of contrast media utilising dual-axis rotational coronary angiography) with a particular interest in Coronary disease, percutaneous interventions (PCI using drug-coated balloons and stents).
I perform coronary angiographies and interventions (PCI with balloons and stents) at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. An exercise tolerance test, ambulatory ECG, BP monitoring are the most common tests I perform. I have access to CT Coronary Angiography at both NNUH and JPUH, and more advanced perfusion scans are available at NNUH.
My Quality and Mortality data are available via the BCIS website.
I work at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. I am available for private appointments on Tuesday mornings (10:00 - 12:00) via Cringleford Private Consulting Rooms at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Colney Lane, Norwich NR4 7UY.I also practice at the James Paget University Hospital in Great Yarmouth, where I am available for private appointments on Thursdays via East Point Consulting Rooms. I offer telephone, virtual and e-Consultations on Tuesday mornings, Thursday lunchtime and Saturday mornings.
EAST POINT CONSULTING ROOMS are open now from the 1 September!
Please book appointments via
Please book eConsultations, virtual appointments or telephone consultations:
I am recognised by BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva, PRU Health, Cigna and the PMI Health Group.
My GMC Number is 6168237.
Updated fees for self-funding patients:
- The first appointment is £195
- A follow-up visit it is £145
- An Electrocardiogram recorded during your appointment for £30
- A stress test on a treadmill £140 (plus hospital fee)
- There is an option you can lend an iPhone-compatible ECG recorder from me (CardioSecur Active) for a week for £145 (no other fees)
- An ECG recorder (24 h to 7 days) £100 (plus hospital fee)
- An Echocardiogram £105 (plus hospital fee)
- A Coronary angiogram at NNUH £460 (plus hospital fee)
- A Coronary angioplasty £1325 (plus separate hospital fee)
For Medical Reports, my fees are for:
- A Medical Examination £170
- an additional work £225 per hour
When booking via the TopDoctors website you can prepay for your appointment. I accept all payment methods: cash, debit/credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Maestro, V pay, JCB, Diners Club, China Union Pay, Discover). For payments, I use modern point-of-sale technology with iZettle Reader.