I cover all aspects of heart-related problems in adults: chest pain, angina, heart attacks, rhythm disturbances, palpitations, shortness of breath, heart failure, arterial hypertension and pacemakers.
My particular interest is a coronary disease and percutaneous interventions (PCI using drug-coated balloons and stents). I am also interested in cardiovascular health and a healthy lifestyle. I am a certified coach. My GMC Number is 6168237.
Electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, exercise tolerance tests, ambulatory ECGs, BP monitoring are the most common tests I perform via East Point Consulting Rooms.
I have access to CT Coronary Angiography at NNUH and JPUH, and more advanced perfusion scans are available at NNUH.
I perform coronary angiographies and interventions (PCI with balloons and stents) at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You do not need a referral to come to see me. However, all medical relevant background information and your current medication would be helpful.
I am recognised by BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva, PRU Health, Cigna, the PMI Health Group and Vitality.
Use this link to book a face-to-face appointment:
For e-consultation or virtual appointment, please use this link:
Updated fees for self-funding patients:
- The first F2F appointment is £200
- A follow-up F2F visit is £150
- An Electrocardiogram recorded during your appointment for £30 (Kardia 6Lead or CardioSecur 12Lead)
- A stress test on a treadmill £140 (plus hospital fee)
- There is an option you can lend an iPhone-compatible ECG recorder from me (CardioSecur Active) for a week for £145 (no other fees)
- An ECG recorder (24 h to 7 days) £100 (plus hospital fee)
- An Echocardiogram £105 (plus hospital fee)
- A Coronary angiogram at NNUH £460 (plus hospital fee)
- A Coronary angioplasty £1325 (plus a separate hospital fee)
For Medical Reports, my fees are for:
- A Medical Examination £175
- an additional work £250 per hour
During F2F and virtual appointments, all payment methods are accepted: debit/credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Maestro, V pay, JCB, Diners Club, China Union Pay, Discover, PayPal). For payments, I use point-of-sale technology.